Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Beef Alert: Why? Amber Rose is dissing Kim Kardashian...

Amber Rose has branded Kim Kardashian a ‘fake.’

 The outspoken model and fashion designer has slammed the ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ star for taking too many sexy pictures of herself.

 Speaking on New York’s radio station Power 105.1 over the weekend, the model said: ‘When Kim first came out, I was like, ‘Who the f**k is this Puerto Rican girl with Paris Hilton?! This b**ch is beautiful!. Yeah, I thought she was Puerto Rican, I’m from the East Coast. So, that’s initially what I thought of Kim.

 I was just like, ‘Wow, this girl’s amazing.’ ‘[But then] she posted a selfie, and she had like one of her boobs out of the bra or whatever. It’s just fake to me.’ 

However, not stopping with Kim, Amber Rose and Khloe Kardashian recently engaged in bitter row on Twitter.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment