Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thierry Henry blasts Chicharito for selfish celebration

Javi Hernandes's goal and the only goal of the derby match between RealMadrid and Atletico Madrid, the goal sends Real Madrid to the semi-finals of the UCL, but not without the effort of Christiano Ronalado, who layed a low pass for Chicharito to struck in the net.
His celebration has brought controversies, some claiming he is selfish to have celebrated alone, without celebrating with Madrid's no7 striker, Ronaldo. See what Henry, the former Arsenal striker comment.


“I don’t know about his future there. To be fair to him, he doesn’t usually play. Tonight was his opportunity and we don’t even know if he’s going to play after that,” Henry told Sky Sports.
“He had a couple of chances in the game before that but I can tell you he can thank Ronaldo tonight. I know he went on to celebrate alone and everything but he can thank Ronaldo. For me, he has to.
“That is, for me, Ronaldo’s goal. What I don’t like after [the goal] is it seems like he won the World Cup [with his celebration]. Turn around and celebrate with Ronaldo.” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment